Whether your heading to the Melbourne Cup, Cox Plate, Derby Day, or the Caulfield races, look your best trackside this spring gents with bold colour, classic patterns and contrasting fabrics.
- A checked shirt is great for the races and distinguishes your suit from a day at the office
- Pair with a plain silk colour tie or contrast with a striped or plaid pattern.
- It’s all about blue this year. For a modern shade try French blue, or for a classic look stick with navy, you can never go wrong, works with a range of colours
- Separates is another key individual look, separate your suits, clashing different textured pieces and colours
- Quality leather shoes is a must
- Chocolate best with blue, light grey and navy suits
- Pair black shoes with a charcoal or black suit
- The little things that make a big difference
- Bright Socks & Pocket Squares